DRILL Support Process Outsourcing
Outsourcing of support processes and service activities is a new trend that is gaining acceptance among more and more companies. It is based on the well known principle that if a company is to be successful, it has to select not only strategic business activities for a given market, but it also has to eliminate those supporting activities that are not core to its business. These activities are managed by trusted third parties so the company can focus on its core business activities and stay competitive. Through outsourcing, these companies can employ qualified specialists to move the business forward. Third party companies managing supporting activities bring both knowledge and experience, as well as tailored solutions that not only save valuable resources but enable client companies to concentrate on their core business and boost their competitive advantage.
DRILL Support Process Outsourcing services are long-term contracts that handle all of your business’s non-core activities. It enables you to cut costs on these support activities and concentrate your resources on that generate profit and create added value.
Outsourcing of support processes also means significant reductions in costs associated with running administrative activities, providing you with more comfort, time and resources, which in turn, results in greater efficiency.
We provide complex outsourcing services in the fields of:
- Human Resources (DRILL HR Outsourcing).
- Procurement (DRILL Procurement Outsourcing).
- Project management (DRILL Project Management Outsourcing).
- Security (DRILL Security Outsourcing).
- Office management (DRILL Office Management Outsourcing).
DRILL Support Process Outsourcing also brings you other significant advantages by:
- Freeing up resources not involved in your company’s core business activities, which you can either redirect to value-add activities or eliminate completely.
- Creating significant cost savings by having your support employees employed by us, enhancing motivation and performance.
- Enabling you to achieve an “economy of scale” in particular fields, as well as greater efficiency in your support processes and service activities.
- Ensuring that only qualified professionals are managing your support processes.
- Facilitating the on-going monitoring of new developments support fields. Most companies do not have enough qualified professionals to monitor new trends and best practices. By outsourcing your support processes you can be assured that your business will be on top of new processes, infrastructure and technologies.
Interested in further details?
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Providing Email and/or Phone is required.