DRILL Try & Hire
DRILL Try & Hire offers you the advantage of both a long-term working relationship a candidate and the possibility to check his qualification thoroughly. You can use DRILL Try & Hire most effectively when the headcount for a position is not yet determined or when headcount has already been determined, but you are uncertain about your choice of the candidate.
The Benefits of DRILL Try & Hire:
- You engage a candidate for a position for as long as you require, but that person remains an employee of DRILL, which means that your employee headcount will not change.
- You have time to decide if you want to offer the candidate a contract for an indefinite period. You will be able to make this decision based on headcount requirements or on the candidate’s tested skills and experience.
- Offering a contract for an indefinite period to a tried and tested candidate, reduces the risk of employee churn and increases productivity.
- You also eliminate the risk of choosing the wrong candidate.
- Try & Hire also helps you reduce the amount of administration associated with the candidate.
- DRILL Try & Hire enables you to keep the candidate highly motivated before signing the contract.
DRILL Try & Hire Includes:
- Specifications for the position and qualification requirements
- Search, selection and verification of a selected candidate’s experience
- The option to train the candidate for the position.
- Invoicing based on a fixed fee
- Regular monitoring of the working relationship and subsequent feedback
- A guarantee to replace for the employee, if required
- The possibility for you to move to a contract-based relationship with the candidate
DRILL Try & Hire can also be complemented by other services, specifically DRILL Psychological Testing, DRILL Assessment Center and DRILL Background Check. This affords you in-depth information about selected candidates on both a professional and personal level.
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Interested in further details?
Providing Email and/or Phone is required.
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.