DRILL Procurement Outsourcing
DRILL Procurement Outsourcing offers purchasing and procurement services to help you cut down or eliminates costs related to running your own procurement department. DRILL Procurement Outsourcing also enables you to reduce expenses on externally bought products and services by some 20%. Because DRILL provides strategic purchasing for many customers simultaneously, we have in-depth knowledge of various expense categories of products and services and can help you achieve significant savings.
We have access to a large portfolio of suppliers and knowledge of their individual advantages. This allows us to consistently achieve the best price and contract conditions for you.
Outsourcing strategic purchases also makes tenders and purchasing processes more transparent and eliminates the risk of unethical conduct, namely bribery and corrupt behaviour on the part of employees or suppliers.
It also eliminates the cost of internal audits and controls in this area. Another major advantage of employing external specialists is that they are indifferent to your company’s internal environment.
This also reduces the cost of related activities such as legal advisory services, logistics, stock management, etc.
For most companies, having large departments for strategic purchasing is simply inefficient. We are able to provide these same services for all your requirements related to the procurement of products and services.
DRILL Procurement Outsourcing provides these services:
- Regular market research, comparing current suppliers with competitors, as well as benchmarking and proposals for the most convenient options of cooperation.
- Management of current suppliers and creating partnerships with new ones.
- Formulation and evaluation of business cases for projects and investment activities.
- Managing tenders, both classical and electronic, by identifying requirements, targets and potential business partners. Appointing a selection committee consisting of representatives from your company to work with procurement specialists from DRILL.
- Formulating evaluation criteria for potential business partners (e.g. their position on the market, quality of their products and services, price, payment conditions, delivery periods, warranty and after warranty service, reference, etc.)
- Approaching potential business partners and getting additional information from potential suppliers applying for tenders. Offering an evaluation and selection of contractors or partners.
- Organization of on-line auctions.
- Contract negotiations with partners.
- Preparing contacts and consulting with legal, financial and other responsible departments in your company.
- Processing suggestions from particular departments into contract proposals.
- Ensuring translation of contracts into foreign languages.
- Signing non-disclosure agreements with business partners, if requested because of trade secrets.
- Maintaining records of all valid contracts and storing all documents related to the tender and contract proposals.
- Distribution of original and copied signed contracts.
- Monitoring and extending contracts. Informing relevant departments about the contract termination.
- Monitoring new trends in the field of procurement and proposing and implementing new processes and technologies to reduce costs.
In the specific area of public procurement, in accordance with Directives of the European Parliament and European Council No. 2004/18/ED, concerning the coordination of procedures in public procurement for construction work, delivery and services, No. 2004/17/ES, concerning the coordination of procedures for procurement by subjects active in the areas of water resource management, energy, transport and postal services and applicable local laws, we provide advisory services and procedural, organizational and legal resources for:
- Under limited public procurement for deliveries, services and construction work commissioned in open procedures, shortened procedures, in publicized negotiation procedures and unpublicized negotiated procedures
- Above limited public commissions for deliveries, services and construction work commissioned in open procedures, shortened procedures, in publicized negotiation procedures and unpublicized negotiated procedures
Within the scope of these services, we offer our clients:
Preparation for the Declaration of Procurement Proceedings and Publication
- Administer the notification of procurement proceedings.
- Oversee proposals concerning procurement conditions and negotiations with the submitter.
- Oversee proposals regarding qualification criteria and its negotiation with the procurement provider.
- Publicize the notification of procurement proceedings.
- Administer to the textual portion of procurement documentation, including business conditions and technical specifications.
- Duplicate procurement documentation, in printed and electronic forms for the statement of area.
- Administer forms for the documentation of information subject to evaluation according to the qualification criteria.
Submission of Proposals
- Deliver procurement documentation to applicants and manage information regarding the procurement documentation.
- Provide procedural and organizational safeguards while receiving proposals, including the acquisition of all necessary documents.
- Administer forms regarding the naming of the evaluating committee.
- Manage the organizational council of the evaluating committee.
Review of Proposals
- Provide procedural and organizational security for sessions of the evaluation committee.
- Provide procedural and organizational security for the opening of packages containing the proposals and compose a registry for opening the packages.
- Prepare a benchmark for the review of proposals by the evaluating committee.
- Administer to the registry of all negotiations of the evaluating committee until the release of a final report detailing the review and evaluation of all proposals.
Concluding the Procurement Process
- Notify all applicants of the assignment of the public procurement.
- Make public the results of the proceedings.
- Administer to the News of the procurement provider regarding the course of the procurement process.
- Process an archive of documents related to the procurement process.
- Should the proceedings be cancelled, provide safeguards for forms processed during the procurement process and manage their publication.
- Should objections from applicants be made, propose a decision and position for the provider for the Office for the protection of competition.
Interested in further details?
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Providing Email and/or Phone is required.