DRILL Psychometric Testing
Satisfaction at work depends not only on salary and benefits, but also on the harmony between performance and position. Any imbalance can lead to physical stress, disappointment and an inevitable career move.
Psychometric testing helps you understand your social skills and abilities, personal and professional strengths, your performance potential and motivational factors, as well as their role in your current or future position. Apart from this, psychometric testing also provides you with a clear understanding of your verbal and mathematical skills, general intelligence, logical and abstract thinking, ability to work in a team and creative abilities. During the tests you can also check your stamina, vitality, precision, alertness and judgement. By knowing your strengths and weaknesses you will be able to make the right decisions affecting your career. At the same time you will be encouraged to meet clearly defined goals and objectives to support your future development.
- Creativity (flexibility, stereotyping, originality).
- Personal commitment.
- Social intelligence, (social perception and sensibility towards others, persuasiveness, ability to influence and motivate people).
- Communication (ability to formulate ideas clearly).
- Leadership (ability to organize and lead).
- Self-reflection (ability to manage and develop oneself on the basis of self-reflection).
- Identification (ability to identify with acknowledged values, style etc.).
- Team work.
Interested in further details?
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Providing Email and/or Phone is required.