DRILL Personal Development
- Team coaching.
- Individual coaching.
- Workshops and training aimed at developing managerial knowledge and skills.
- Development centres.
- Psychometric testing.
Tailor-made training, courses and other development activities can be organized according to your interest.
DRILL offers a variety of tools to help you develop your knowledge, skills and ability to lead and manage people. When developed, the following skills will become indispensable to your career:
- Strategic management
- Project management
- Management of internal processes and structures.
- Status, responsibilities and the role of a leader.
- Self-knowledge and creation of a personal managerial style.
- Authority and its attributes.
- Methods and techniques of managing and leading employees.
- Effectively selecting employees.
- Organizing and managing teams.
- Performance management.
- Employee evaluation and compensation.
- Delivering feedback.
- Managing meetings (the purpose and function of meetings, principles of meetings management, how to encourage participation, creating a productive environment, moderating discussions, decision making processes, making notes, solving conflicts and dealing with problematic individuals).
- Operational productivity management.
Professional Education and Re-qualification
The educational opportunities offered here will give you a solid general understanding in any field you choose to pursue. The topics covered include:
- Basic sales skills and techniques.
- Advanced sales techniques.
- Key account management.
- How to keep a customer (RAD matrix).
- The psychology of sales.
- Basic logistics.
- Physical and IT security of an organization.
- Public relations.
- Personnel management for non-personnel.
- Marketing for non-marketing managers and specialists.
- Finance for non-financial managers and specialists.
- The basics of financial management.
- Effective office management.
General Skills and Abilities
Regardless your profession or position within a company, we offer the opportunity to develop skills that will have a positive influence on your success, both professionally and personally. The program covers:
- Communication and body language.
- The basics of effective communication.
- Advanced effective communication.
- Teambuilding – a basic course on motivational techniques.
- Team work.
- Purposeful negotiation.
- Social typology.
- Stress and emotional management.
- Time management.
- Assertiveness training.
- The basics of rhetoric including public speech and presentation techniques.
Interested in further details?
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Providing Email and/or Phone is required.