DRILL Executive Search
DRILL Executive Search provides you with the utmost comfort and reliability and is guaranteed to meet your expectations and specific requirements on selection, know-how, experience and working results of the selected candidate. As with other DRILL services related to the recruitment and placement of employees, our basic philosophy is to find candidates who can repeat their past achievements in your company. DRILL Executive Search is targeted primarily at the recruitment of candidates for managerial positions and for positions where a high level of specialization is required. Apart from this, DRILL Executive Search can be used in special situations where the job market offers very few candidates with the necessary personality traits and/or professional abilities.
The identity of your company is kept confidential during the whole process until the moment you agree to disclose it. This guards against the risk of your personnel plans and other strategic information being revealed.
Candidates presented always have the profile and relevant experience for the position or business area you request.
A core element of DRILL Executive Search is its very close cooperation with you. The aim of this service is to:
- Identify, as precisely as possible, the requirements of the candidate, his professional and managerial skills, specific abilities and experience and potential for further development.
- Recognize the reasons why the client is looking for a specific candidate.
- Understand the company, its environment, work ethic, culture and policies, as well as the dynamics of the market in which it operates. Each person is a unique individual and even the most suitable candidate may not be successful in an environment that doesn’t fit his personality or where he will not be able to adapt. In such cases, the candidate would be unable to perform to the necessary degree, causing both financial and psychological distress for all parties involved.
- Choose and agree upon a suitable consultant, who will be responsible for the whole recruitment process.
The initial phase of the recruitment process is very important. To begin working together it is necessary to precisely identifying all of your requirements. This first phase culminates in the creation of document outlining all of your expectations, which are agreed upon by both by you and DRILL.
The next phase involves identifying suitable candidates.
We use following processes to find suitable candidates:
- Map the situation on the labor market to determine which companies and organizations employ the people with the necessary qualifications.
- Prioritization of identified companies and organizations.
- Identify suitable candidates with relevant experience from the companies. These candidates may be considering a change of jobs and an offer may quicken their decision. Candidates not looking to change jobs may still be approached with an interesting offer.
Networking and references from existing and former candidates
- We use our personal contacts, our memberships in trade, industrial and professional chambers and solicited recommendations of existing and former candidates of their professional acquaintances and colleagues who could make suitable candidates.
Search and selection through participation in specialized professional conferences and seminars
- Depending on our industry and business field specialization, we participate in conferences, seminars and other educational programmes where we improve our expertise even further and acquire contacts of managers and specialist in their field who could become suitable candidates for some of our customers.
Cooperation with universities, secondary schools and other educational institutions
- We cooperate with a number of schools and other educational institutions and uses this fact, among other things, for the identification of possible candidates, especially (but not only for) the positions intended for graduates.
Internet Social and Professional Networks
- We use our connection in professional internet social networks.
Cooperation with foreign partners
- If copanies are interested in foreign employees, we can also use its contracted foreign partners to identify and search for candidates.
- We have access to a database containing information about 188.000 of candidates from various industry segments and various countries.
International Professional Database Search
- Due to our participation in professional organizations as well as managerial network groups we use access into international branch databases of our partners as well as some other commercial databases.
Cooperating with other companies within DRILL Group
- If necessary, we use the resources of specialized companies within DRILL Group (both in the Czech Republic and abroad); this is especially suitable when it is required to identify and approach scarce and/or narrowly specialized experts, such as in the field of information and telecommunication technologies, engineering or manufacturing.
- We work efficiently with advertisements on our web sites, job servers and specialized internet sites in the Czech Republic and countries both inside and outside the EU.
- We use personnel advertisement in daily newspapers and industry magazines and publications (both in the Czech Republic and in and countries both inside and outside of the EU).
Candidates showing an interest in the offer are invited for a personal interview. The aims of the interview are to:
- Gauge the candidate’s motivation to change jobs.
- To determine the qualifications of the candidate, assess his/her character and professional suitability.
- Determine his/her ability to lead, manage and motivate.
- Determine his/her ability to adapt to the environment of your company.
We provide every candidate with feedback after the interview. At the same time we inform your company of the results of the interview in a timely manner. During this phase we also check the candidate’s references, character and integrity.
This phase is completed with a detailed assessment of every candidate selected to advance in the interview process. This assessment contains all relevant information about the candidate, including character and professional qualifications, references, and the reasons why he was chosen to advance in the interview process. This assessment is provided to your company only if agreed to by the candidate.
Upon approval of the chosen candidates by your company, we will organize interviews at at your company. The employees asked to meet with the candidate must be carefully chosen in cooperation with your company. If agreed to by your company, the interviews will be organized by a consultant from DRILL. After every interview, feedback about the potential candidate will be given to you.
We then inform every candidate about the results of their interview at your company. If requested, we provide the following services to determine the qualifications of approved candidate(s):
After selecting the candidate, we negotiate the contract conditions, compensation, employee benefits and other aspects of the contract in order to avoid misunderstanding and to ensure the agreement and satisfaction on both sides.
After the candidate is hired, we offer further support both to you and the candidate: We track his professional development in the company and contact you regularly to ensure your utmost satisfaction.
DRILL Executive Search has a standard six-month guarantee period, which begins on the first day of legal employment or equivalent contractual relations. If the candidate terminates the contract within this period or if he does not fulfill your expectations, we will provide a replacement promptly and free of charge. This guarantee however, is not applicable if major changes in the candidate’s job description occur, if the position within the company has dramatically changed, or if the compensation and benefits package and/or other agreed conditions are changed. It is possible in individual cases to negotiate the terms of this guarantee.
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Interested in further details?
Providing Email and/or Phone is required.
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.