Conditions for using the web sites of DRILL B.S., spol. s r.o.
These conditions apply to all people who use the web sites administered by DRILL B.S. spol., s r.o. www.drill.cz, www.dril.cz, www.drill.eu, www.drillbs.cz, www.drillbs.com, www.drillbs.eu, www.drillbs.biz, www.drillbs.info, www.drillbs.net, www.drillbs.org, www.drillbs.ro, www.drillbs.pl, www.drill.pl, www.contracting.cz, www.contracting.sk, www.itbodyshop.cz, www.itbodyshop.sk, www.itbodyshop.eu, www.drill.sk, www.dril.sk, www.drillbs.sk, www.drillbs.ru, www.drillbs.de, www.drillbs.at, www.quicksource.cz, www.quicksource.sk, www.quicksource.info, www.protemp.cz, www.protemp.sk, www.pro-temp.cz, www.pro-temp.sk, www.pro-temp.eu, www.protemp.ru, www.digitalnihr.com, www.digitalnirh.eu, www.digitalnihr.sk, www.fiftyplus.cz (hereinafter referred to as Users).
The Owner of the above mentioned web sites is the company DRILL B.S., spol. s r.o. resided at Narodni 1011/7, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic, Reg. No.: 274 84 462, Tax Reg. No.: CZ27384462, registered in the Register of Companies of the Municipal Court in Prague under C.115459 (hereinafter referred to as The Owner), which is in compliance with Act No. 121 of May 26, 2006, about the Copyright, the Rights Connected to the Copyright and about Amendments to Some Related Acts (hereinafter referred to as The Copyright Act). The Owner is entitled to conduct ownership rights for these web sites.
- The purpose of these web sites is mainly to inform about offers of products and services from The Owner.
- Using these web sites is free of charge.
- Using these web sites or parts of them is allowed only for your own use, otherwise written permission from The Owner is required.
- It is forbidden to change the content or technical parameters of the sites in any way without prior permission of The Owner. Only The Owner has the right to make changes, remove or add content to the web sites.
- Publishing any data or information on the web sites, apart from these conditions, does not have a character of legal action leading to the commencement of a legal relationship between The Owner and the User, unless it is stated otherwise in particular cases.
- Only The Owner is entitled to change or to extend these conditions. Current conditions commence their validity on the day of publishing.
DRILL B.S., spol. s r.o. is the exclusive holder of the registered trademark DRILL (word & graphic), with the right to prior claim commencing on October 19, 2005, registered on April 19, 2006 at the Industrial Property Office under the registration number 280612 and the registered trademark DRILL (word), with the right to prior claim commencing on December 12, 2005, registered on May 24, 2006 at the Industrial Property Office under the registration number 281589.
DRILL B.S., spol. s r.o. is the exclusive holder of the international registered trademark DRILL (graphic) registered on April 18, 2006 at the World Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva under the registration number 902390 and the international registered trademark DRILL (word) registered on May 24, 2006 at the World Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva under the registration number 902137.
Placing an objective trademark label on these web sites, DRILL B.S. spol. s r.o. allows no other subject or person except The Owner to use it. No announcement on these web sites should be understood as an indirect, legal or other kind of a license or right to use whichever trademark label placed on these web sites without permission from DRILL B.S., spol. s r.o. Should such usage occur without the permission of DRILL B.S., spol. s r.o., it will be considered a breach of The Owner’s rights.
Refusals and Limitations of Responsibility
- Information published on these web sites arise from the information provided by The Owner.
- The Owner does not guarantee that the information on these web sites is correct or complete. The Owner is allowed to change the information on the web sites anytime, without previous warning, and bears no responsibility for eventual damages that Users may experience in relation to using the web sites.
- Some information The Owner publishes on these web sites are taken from other sources, which are stated. The Owner bears no responsibility for the content of the web sites of the third parties, which are possible to visit from the web sites of The Owner. The Owner bears no responsibility for the advertisement or any other kind of promotion conducted by another party via The Owner’s web sites. The Owner does not bear responsibility for the content of the opinions exchanged between the Users of some parts of the web sites (especially discussion forums and discussion groups) and reserves the right to remove anything bearing a piece of information that can be considered as illegal, offensive or unacceptable in any way.
- The Owner is responsible for the content of information stored on the web sites on requests of Users, only if The Owner could, with respect to the business subject, circumstances, and the character of a case, know that the content of the stored information or the conduct of the User is illegal; or if The Owner evidently knew that the character of the content of the stored information is illegal or the conduct of the User is illegal and The Owner did not take any action that was requested in order to remove or deny the access to such information.
- The Owner does not have a duty to control the content of the stored information, to search actively for facts and circumstances showing illegal contents of information.