DRILL Preparing and Revising the CV
A cover letter is another crucial element to a successful job search. It is the tool you use to introduce yourself and your CV. It is also where you describe your reasons for the job enquiry. A well written cover letter will significantly raise your chances of being asked to an interview.
Step-by-step instructions on writing an effective and attention-grabbing cover letter and CV, including tips on what to mention and what to leave out, are detailed in Writing an Effective Cover Letter and Writing an Effective CV.
If you don’t think your writing skills or experience are good enough to write the perfect CV or cover letter, don’t worry. You can trust our experienced consultants to help you tailor your cover letter and CV to match the job you are applying for. This way you’ll avoid the risk of losing an interview or ultimately a great job just because of a poorly written CV or cover letter. Our consultants are familiar with the recruitment process and the expectations of people making recruitment decisions. In fact, many of our own consultants have years of experience managing the recruitment process in large and well known companies. They understand how the recruitment process works from a managerial point of view and are able to provide you with valuable advice “from the other side“.
We can offer you:
- A professionally written cover letter that will grab the attention of any prospective employer.
- A well structured, professionally written CV, crafted to make an impression in any area of business, industry or the public sector regardless of where you are in your career. We also prepare tailor-made CVs for recent graduates, experienced managers and executive level candidates.
- A concise version of your CV that can be used for web pages, company presentations and training.
- Proofreading, editing and correction services for your current CV or cover letters.
- Preparation of other documents required by a potential employer, including references, lists of publications, projects, etc. Of course, we cannot write case studies, reports or other professional documents for you. In this case, a potential employer is aiming to assess your own professional skills and is looking to see your own work.
All cover letters, CVs and other documents will be delivered to you in a format of your choice (e-mail, CD, USB token, floppy) or printed on top quality paper in the quantity you specify.
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Interested in further details?
Providing Email and/or Phone is required.
We will gladly answer any further questions you might have. Please fill in your contact information as well.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.