DRILL is celebrating 10 years in the Czech market
From the ground floor to the top floor
DRILL Business Services entered the consultancy and personnel services market on 13th October, 2005. It has, thus, been successfully assisting both local and international companies in filling key managerial and top specialist positions in their respective fields for ten years now.
From the modest background of a small three-manned personnel agency on a remote ground floor of the Prague quarters of Vinohrady, the company has gradually grown and moved its 60 employees to the beautiful premises at the prestigious Prague address – to the top floor of the Czech Science Academy at Národní třída.
Today DRILL meets even the most demanding professional and ethical standards. For many years now, it has also been active beyond the territory of the Czech Republic:
- It provides complex services in employment mediation, contracting of professionals and outsourcing of supporting and service units, training and professional development of employees, consultancy services, economic and business advisory.
- It takes care of over 600 customers from all segments of industry and business
- It has 60 own employees and around 50 external collaborators, especially Project Managers, Coaches, Consultants, Analysts and other experts.
- It is an exclusive supplier of the unique DRIVE motivation methodology and interactive workshops for the Czech Republic.
- It provides services to its customers from the entire Central and Eastern European region and some other countries.
Over the years, the broad portfolio of provided services required the establishment of a group of subsidiaries which focus exclusively on selected services, thus offering higher level of expertise and more tailor-made approach to every customer.
Key members of the DRILL Group include especially the Pro-Temp employment agency which specializes in temporary assignment of employees and part-time workers, as well as QuickSource which provides selected services in the field of information technologies and IT specialists for specific projects.
The achievements of DRILL are first and foremost the merit of its employees who are respected professionals in their fields and true partners to their customers. DRILL employees team of specialists in production, IT, finance, FMCG or pharmacy who perfectly understand the needs of their clients. We are aware that we can only be successful if our customers and partners are also successful.
DRILLis a holder of an international Quality Management Certificate ISO 9001:2016 and the Environmental Management Certificate ISO 14001:2016. The Integrated Management System audit verifying the compliance of the company with the above standards was conducted by the prominent certification auditor TüV SüD.
VÁCLAV KADEŘÁBEK, Partner